Friday, June 28, 2013

The ups and downs of this journey..

Sigh..

Here is the deal. Evenings overall is super challenging for me during this phase. I am tired, my body is in shock and my brain is dead. I am nauseated a lot right now. I carry a pepto bottle with me (and 2 whole wheat reduce fat crackers <cheating) and I had to adjust my acid reflux medication. By night time, I hate shakes and just want to crawl into bed. Several friends suggest PB2. I ordered it last night. Powdered Peanut Butter sounds yuck but, I trust my friends.. 


Also, traveling is really hard. Even to my own families house. And I didn't have a bad time- it's just easier being home. Exercise is challenging- It drains me completely. Must figure out how to balance it. Drained Rhonda can created snappy-mean Rhonda or crying Rhonda. 


But, then I wake up in the mornings and I remember the goal and the reward. The reward of LIFE! I feel renewed and refreshed. Today's inspiration from Jesus Calling is spot on again. "Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him" Psalms 34:8


Numbers...  

Weight lost since June 20th  13.6 lbs   (WHAT! This is crazy!)
Calorie intake 1000-1200  (No wonder body is in shock!!!)

Lots are asking how you can help... That post is coming soon. My sweet husband is going to cook me some soup from scratch this weekend. I am getting together with my friend A who had weight loss surgery years ago (our surgery dates will be the same). To those who did this with  out support. You are much stronger than me. 


I can't thank you for your continued support and prayer enough.


Let's do it!  


No comments:

Post a Comment