Sunday, August 11, 2013

One Month (and some) Anniversary of Surgery. Where are we?

Photo on the Left was taken today. Photo on right was taken
on surgery day. (July 9th)
August is super busy for me. School begins.. I work longer hours.. And this month we several drs appointments happening right in the middle of everything. I realize it's been a week since I've blogged. Actually started this on Friday.. 

Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce we have a breakthrough.. And some exciting results.. 

Victories:
Clothing.. down a complete size and then some.. I actually bought some clothes to wear for the fall when I get to that size.. 

I am off my acid reflux meds. 

I am suppose to be limiting my NSAIDs meds.. This is really hard.. I am cutting back but, it's rough.. Tylenol doesn't cut it! 

Starting Weight VS Today:  
350 (ish) and today 299.1 (this varies between morning and night +/- 3 pounds) 

Inches lost as of today:  (since 6/21)
Chest 7.5 inches
Bust 6 inches
Hips 5.5 inches
Belly button 7 inches


Where I feel the most difference? my hips

In this picture- you can hardly see my knees today! 

Goals for next month: To be never in the 300's when I weigh-in-- right now, it's on the border and I want them gone! More exercise!! More Protein! Get medications straightened out!! Continue therapy!  

Thanks for your love and support. 

love, RDB



2 comments:

  1. You are doing so amazing!!! So glad the reflux worked itself out. The rest of the meds will also. You look amazing! Goodbye 300's!! Hello new clothes! Just keep swimming!

    ReplyDelete