Monday, June 24, 2013

Day One- Pre Op Diet

Ahhh! I made it! We have 13 days to go. Day 1 was what I called a success. And I didn't have to apologize to any of my friends for my unkind words. I had a physical this morning. Just happen to be scheduled. My doctor is Dr. Robertson. She came in and sat down and listened. She is so happy for me. So supportive.. Speaking of support - I had a lot of friends call, text, email, message me... You have no idea how much that means to me. I worked from 11a-530p today. So, I think I did okay. I felt great. My headache started around 7 and I think it's just bed time. No exercise today but, mentally I kicked butt. So, again we will try tomorrow. 

So, here we are by the numbers.
I had 57 grams of Protein
I had 51 ounces of water
I had 930 Calories
I am not a person who shares the numbers of my weight.. But, it's time because we are going to say good bye to each set of the next digits.  When I decided to make a change in my life I weighted 350 pounds. <<<not going back up>>> I have lost 15 pounds since I decided to start this journey. So, yeah, I needed to desperately make a change in my life!  

So not a bad first day. I had 3 protein drinks, bowl of tomato soup and some yummy sugar free jello. 

Best thing I had was: AdvantaEdge Carb Control Strawberry Cream Protien Drink
Worst thing: sugar free Strawberry Shaved Ice (threw it away)
My secret Power: Sugar Free Gum! 

Tomorrow's goal: Drink 70 ounces of water. 60 grams of protein. 30 minutes of walking

We did it friends. We made it through the first day and no one got hurt. Again, love you and thanks for rooting for me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment