Monday, June 17, 2013

The last meal...

Wow. I was not prepared. I had no idea the day I opened up about my journey to my friends that I would get my surgery date. I also had no idea that once I found out about my surgery date I would be overwhelmed with this feeling.. It's life changing.. But, it's more mental than that... Like --well this is my last time to come to this restaurant so I better enjoy it.  Four times. Four times I have said that since Friday. I realized this last night after I was reading on some other forums and websites.. I am suffering from the last meal feeling.. Obviously-I do have a love for food. I am pretty nervous about the pre opt diet too. 

I spent 30 minutes on forums and blogs last night and dreamed all sorts of crazy stuff. I need to get a grip. Say a prayer for me and my anxiety. 

And don't worry, I called my therapist Patti- we are going to visit weekly for a while. :)


1 comment:

  1. You can do this Rho! Imagine how much better you will feel, and how much more energy you will have for the girls! Wishing you so much success!

    ReplyDelete