Sunday, July 7, 2013

“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” ― Maya Angelou

The Loser's Bench
Restart
New Life
Rebirth
Surgery -Anniversary 
Reset
A new beginning

Call it what you want! Tomorrow I am choosing to make a change in my life. I have absolutely the most supportive husband. I have 2 sweet (and challenging) girls, I have a fantastic support group of friends and a pretty awesome family. All these people loved me at 350 pounds.. All these people rejoiced with me when I lost weight. These fine people want me to be healthy and feel my BEST. No offense, but, I am so blessed! 

I encourage you to take the first step in Restarting your life. Get Healthy! Just take 1 step forward. Some of you that will mean drinking a glass of water, start taking a multivitamin, go for a walk, looking at the nutrition label, make an appointment with a therapist, pray, make an appointment with your PCP... Just do something to improve your life. 

I am ready to be sleeved. I do realize this surgery is only part of my journey  I am thankful that God gave me this journey. 

Continuing to live a life with no regrets. 

I know this verse was not written for me tomorrow but, it's a great verse.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:
The old has gone, the new is here!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great! I know that tomorrow will be no exception. I will be praying for you and sending you positive thoughts! Love you friend!

    ROCK IT OUT!

    ReplyDelete